4 MOA Red/Green Dot - Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Cantilever Mount
When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot—both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for shooters who want a quality red dot sigh, but don't want to break the bank. Features sleek rear-facing controls for power on/off and easy adjustment of ten dot intensity levels—lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. Automatically returns to the last dot intensity used when powered up. The 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides extra-high recoil rating and is waterproof and fogproof. The lower 1/3 co-witness cantilever mount model is ideal for AR platforms, positioning the optic bore center 40 mm above the base surface.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- Cantilever Ring Mount
- T-15 Torx Wrench
- CR2 battery
- Flip Cap optic covers
- Magnification - 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter - 30mm
- Eye Relief - Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation - 1/2 MOA
- Travel per Rotation - 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment -100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment -100 MOA
- Parallax Setting - Parallax Free
- Length - 5.6 inches
- Optic Weight - 7.2 ounces
- Fully Multi-Coated on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission
- Shooters choice of red or green dot
- Compact and lightweight single-piece chassis
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
- Hard anodized for a durable low-glare matte finish
- Cantilever Ring Mount puts the optic bore center 40 mm above the base, providing lower 1/3 co-witness with iron sights on flat top AR-15 rifles.
- Adjustable Dot Intensity provides ten variable illumination settings with the lowest two settings night-vision compatible
- Typical battery life is 300 hours at max brightness and 6,000 hours at min brightness settings
Optic purchases may require a copy of a government issued photo ID, that matches the billing and shipping information.
We take online credit card fraud very seriously, and take these measures to protect the consumer.